- Rehearsal Policy
- Rehearsal Schedule
- Registration Deadline (Tuesday, October 1st)
- School Owned Instrument Requests
- and Evening Itinerary
Please look at the attached itineraries for this upcoming weekend!
For this Friday’s Home game we are in need of 3 more parent volunteers!
1 Volunteer for our 50/50 Raffle
2 Volunteers to serves as a parent chaperone with the Band.
Please visit this link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090449adaf2faafd0-2019to sign-up AND/ORemail booster president Sheri Gestring at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great job to the band this past Friday night! 🙂
As we return back to school this week please open and look through this announcement page to remain informed!
Although Freshmen students only report to SHS tomorrow for “Freshmen Festival”,
ALL band students will need to report for our FIRST After School Rehearsal TOMORROW (Wednesday, August 21st) from 2:30pm to 4:30pm
Thank you to all students and parents for making this an extremely enjoyable and productive summer for our marching band! Students should feel proud of their earlier accomplishments 🙂Lets continue to make this a great season and year for our high school band!
GUEST TICKETS PURCHASED THROUGH US!
If your family purchased guest tickets through us you will need to meet Mrs. Logan at the front gate of the park @ 11:00am!
- Report Time: 9:00am @ SHS Bandroom
- Attire: Summer Uniform (White Marching Rockets Shirt, Khaki Shorts, Tennis Shoes)
- Performance Time: 12:00pm near park front entrance!
- Est. Return Time @ SHS: 11:30pm (A remind message will be sent 15 minutes out)
Other Things Students Need:
- Food Money! (Lunch / Dinner / Snacks)
- A Drawstring Bag
- To hold personal items.
- A Change of Clothes (OPTIONAL)
- If students plan to ride “water rides” this is highly recommended.