Great job to the band this past Friday night! 🙂
As we return back to school this week please open and look through this announcement page to remain informed!
Although Freshmen students only report to SHS tomorrow for “Freshmen Festival”,
ALL band students will need to report for our FIRST After School Rehearsal TOMORROW (Wednesday, August 21st) from 2:30pm to 4:30pm
Thank you to all students and parents for making this an extremely enjoyable and productive summer for our marching band! Students should feel proud of their earlier accomplishments 🙂Lets continue to make this a great season and year for our high school band!
The band did a fantastic job at the Ice Cream Social today. The kids put in a lot of hard work these past four weeks and it showed!!!! Click on the link to view.
GUEST TICKETS PURCHASED THROUGH US!
If your family purchased guest tickets through us you will need to meet Mrs. Logan at the front gate of the park @ 11:00am!
- Report Time: 9:00am @ SHS Bandroom
- Attire: Summer Uniform (White Marching Rockets Shirt, Khaki Shorts, Tennis Shoes)
- Performance Time: 12:00pm near park front entrance!
- Est. Return Time @ SHS: 11:30pm (A remind message will be sent 15 minutes out)
Other Things Students Need:
- Food Money! (Lunch / Dinner / Snacks)
- A Drawstring Bag
- To hold personal items.
- A Change of Clothes (OPTIONAL)
- If students plan to ride “water rides” this is highly recommended.
Please visit this link for this weeks announcements page!